Today we are going to be going on a deep dive into where to find healthy food and restaurants in Las Vegas. We will try to cover all of the best places to get nutritious food in your area so that you can feel as good as possible after your meal.
Kicking things off will be the best local vegan and vegetarian restaurants. Mom always told you to eat your vegetables, well you certainly will be able to at these great venues.
Then we will get into some other healthy restaurants near you, plus discuss good salad bars and restaurants with good soups. Las Vegas health food stores and markets will follow them up, buying nutritious foods and cooking meals yourself is a great way to know just how good your diet really is.
Smoothies and juice shops will come next, and we will get you out of here with a few gluten free bakeries that should also have plenty of low sugar sweets and treats. Stick around for our local healthy foods map at the end that will have all the places we mention throughout the post pinned on it.
Plus you are welcome to read our other posts on the region at that link if you are interested.
Vegan & Vegetarian Restaurants
Some of the best vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Las Vegas would be:
- VegeNation at 616 E Carson Ave #120
- Veggie House at 5115 Spring Mountain Rd #203
- Veganos Kitchen at 3149 N Rancho Dr C
- VegiEat Xpress Henderson at 390 N Stephanie St, Henderson
- Hummus Bowls & Wraps at 10895 S Eastern Ave #100, Henderson
- Thailicious at 19 S Stephanie St #160, Henderson
- CraftKitchen at 10940 S Eastern Ave #107, Henderson
VegeNation is a laid back vegan restaurant in your area offering a menu of plant based cuisine ranging from veggie burgers to African yam stew. Veggie House serves vegan dishes, all vegetarian Chinese stir fries, and noodles in a lowkey environment with an enclosed gazebo.
Handcrafted vegan versions of breakfast and lunch menu items like eggs, breakfast pizzas, hamburgers, sandwiches, and more are offered at Veganos Kitchen.
VegiEat Xpress is a laid back strip mall café providing Vietnamese appetizers and sandwiches with vegan options. Greek food and vegan dishes in Henderson that are all natural, nutritious, and locally produced are the specialties of Hummus Bowls and Wraps.
Thailicious offers traditional Thai and vegan fare such as soups, curries, and salads as well as tea and coffee. In an industrial chic setting CraftKitchen provides a menu of locally sourced vegan items and other modern American dishes.
Las Vegas Healthy Restaurants
More healthy restaurants in your area are:
- The Protein Source Kitchen at 4220 S Grand Canyon Dr #8
- True Food Kitchen at 10970 Rosemary Park Dr #160
- Rachel’s Kitchen at 2265 Village Walk Dr, Henderson
- SkinnyFATS at 221 N Stephanie St, Henderson
- Bibim Kitchen Korean Rice Bar at 10345 S Eastern Ave #110, Henderson
- Crazy Pita Rotisserie & Grill at 2225 Village Walk Dr #175, Henderson
The Protein Source Kitchen is a contemporary cafe with a terrace that serves inventive healthy meals near you along with raw juices and protein shakes.
True Food Kitchen is a laid back eco chic restaurant serving healthy meals with vegan options starting at 11am on weekdays and 10am on weekends.
Health conscious fare and all day breakfast are available at Rachel’s Kitchen. SkinnyFATS offers healthy menu options that appeal to a variety of dietary demands plus they serve really good meals and snacks.
You can create your own nutritious Korean rice bowls with homemade sauces and innovative appetizers at Bibbim Kitchen Korean Rice Bar.
All of your favorite Mediterranean dishes are served at Crazy Pita Rotisserie and Grill which also offers numerous healthy vegan and vegetarian alternatives in your area for those on a diet.
Salad Bars Near You
These local salad bars should have plenty of nutritious foods to choose from:
- Greens & Protiens at 353 E Bonneville Ave #191
- Café Zupas at 7521 W Lake Mead Blvd
- The Broiler at 4111 Boulder Hwy
- Saladworks at 6572 N Decatur Blvd #F100
Greens and Proteins has a wide variety of healthful meals, salads, and more. A variety of sandwiches, soups, and salads are provided at Café Zupas.
The Broiler is a brick walled brass adorned surf ‘n’ turf restaurant with a great soup and salad bar. You can build your own salads and wraps at Saladworks as well as get soups and paninis.
Thailicious, Rachel’s Kitchen, and Bouchon Bakery from our other lists are also good options for salads.
These restaurants are known for their great soups:
- Sidestreet Pho & Grill at 8560 W Desert Inn Rd #D1
- Pho Kim Long Restaurants at 4023 W Spring Mountain Rd
- Pho 90 Vietnamese Restaurants at 4355 W Spring Mountain Rd #101A
- Weiss Deli at 2744 N Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson
- Ohjah Noodle House at 35 E Horizon Ridge Pkwy #160, Henderson
- Café Zupas at 1381 W Sunset Rd, Henderson
- Pho Bosa Bistro at 10890 S Eastern Ave #103, Henderson
Noodle soups, banh mi, and other casual Vietnamese dishes are served at Sidestreet Pho and Grill. Ph Kim Long is a Vietnamese Chinese restaurant providing exquisite dishes and some of the best soups near you.
Pho 90 Vietnamese Restaurant is a great option for Vietnamese noodle soups, sandwiches, and other typical fare. Brunch, meatloaf sandwiches, and matzo ball soups are some of the items served at Weiss Deli.
Ohjah Noodle House serves great local soups, appetizers, and a few Japanese entrees in a modern Asian environment. A variety of sandwiches, soups, and creative salads are available at Café Zupas. Pho Bosa Bistro serves Vietnamese noodle soups, rice dishes, sandwiches, paninis, and cool boba beverages.
You can also find really good soups at Thailicious, Café Zupas, The Broiler, and Saladworks from some different lists.
Health Food Stores & Markets
Pick out your own produce at these Las Vegas health food stores and markets:
- Sprout’s Farmer Market at 515 N Stephanie St, Henderson
- Herbally Grounded at 10345 S Eastern Ave #150, Henderson
- Trader Joe’s at 10345 S Eastern Ave, Henderson
- The Vitamin Shoppe at 1205 W Sunset Rd, Henderson
A variety of healthy, natural, and organic foods in your area are sold at Sprouts Farmers Market from 7am to 10pm daily. You can buy bulk herbs, supplements, vitamins, essential oils, and other natural home goods from 9am to 7pm Monday through Saturday at Herbally Grounded.
Trader Joe’s is your neighborhood grocery store that is open every day from 8am to 9pm offering only nutritious, tasty, high quality items at the lowest possible costs.
The Vitamin Shoppe sells nutritional supplements, vitamins and herbs as well as bath and cosmetic goods. They are open from 9:30am to 9pm Monday through Friday, until 8pm on Saturday, and 10am to 7pm on Sunday.
There are also four Whole Foods Markets in Las Vegas but we doubt we need to tell you about that popular chain.
Smoothies & Juice Shops
There are plenty of smoothie and juice shops near you:
- Nekter Juice Bar at 1990 Village Center Circle
- Green Crush at 3200 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Simply Pure at 707 Fremont St
- Pressed For Juice at 2280 Paseo Verde Pkwy #130, Henderson
- The Juice Standard at 2530 St Rose Pkwy, Henderson
- Juice Bar at LVAC at 1195 Wellness Pl, Henderson
Nekter is a juice bar chain serving unique drinks, cleanses, and healthy snacks near you. A variety of juices, smoothies, and bowls that are prepared with fresh fruits and vegetables are available at Green Crush.
Simply Pure is a vibrant corner with seats providing inventive raw and prepared local vegan cuisine as well as pressed juice mixes. Raw, non GMO, dairy free, and gluten free juices, nut milks, soups, and snacks are all available at Pressed For Juice.
The Juice Standard presses raw and organic fresh juices every day. Smoothies, protein shakes, and delectable nutritional meals that are made with natural ingredients are offered at Juice Bar.
Gluten Free Bakeries In Your Area
Enjoy some fresh baked goodness at these gluten free bakeries:
- Senza Gluten Free Bakeries at 9640 W Tropicana Ave #119
- Gluten Zero Bakery at 9500 S Eastern Ave #130
- Retro Bakery at 10217 W Charleston Blvd #B
- Starburst Parlor at 2202 W Charleston Blvd #6
- Rolling in Dough Bakery at 10260 W Charleston Blvd #4
- Bouchon Bakery at 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Great Harvest Bread Co at 661 Marks St D, Henderson
Senza Gluten Free Bakery has a wide variety of breads and treats and is open from 9am to 5pm Wednesday through Saturday and 10am to 3pm on Sunday. Breads, cookies, sauces, cakes, and wedding cakes are available from 11am to 4pm at GlutenZero Bakery.
Retro Bakery is open from 9am to 9pm Monday through Saturday making gluten free and vegan cupcakes, cakes, bespoke cakes, biscuits, and froyo. Starburst Parlor is a local keto bakery and coffee shop offering hand scooped ice cream as well as sweet and savory fresh baked items that are free of gluten and sugar.
Many people buy bespoke cakes, pastries, and other gluten free baked goods in Las Vegas from 11am to 6pm Monday through Saturday at Rolling In Dough Bakery.
A wide variety of sweet and savory sandwiches, soups, salads, and other baked products with gluten free options are available at Bouchon Bakery.
Great Harvest Bread Co specializes in whole grain and gluten free breads and muffins in Henderson that are produced using Montana wheat. They are open from 7am to 6pm Monday through Friday and 8am to 5pm on Saturday.
You can also read our posts on:
- Reno & Lake Tahoe Healthy Restaurants
- Los Angeles Healthy Restaurants
- San Diego Healthy Restaurants
- Phoenix Healthy Restaurants
Enjoy Eating Healthy In Las Vegas
We wish we had more to share but for now that is all we’ve got. After reading about all of those local vegan and vegetarian restaurants, other healthy restaurants, salad bars, places to get great soup, health food stores and markets, smoothies and juice shops, and gluten free bakeries in your area it shouldn’t be hard for you to grab a delicious and nutritious meal in the near future.
While we try our best to keep these posts updated it isn’t easy, if you noticed anything incorrect on this page please let us know in the comments. Hopefully you enjoy eating healthy food at restaurants in Las Vegas.