Hopefully you will all be learning quite a bit about healthy food and restaurants in Dallas and Fort Worth over the next few minutes. Our main objective is to cover as much as we can so that you will be able to buy nutritious foods in your area and feel great when your next meal is finished.
The best vegan and vegetarian restaurants near you will get the ball rolling and vegetable lovers are not lacking for options here. More healthy restaurants will come next in addition to nice salad bars and soup restaurants.
Buying nutritious ingredients at Dallas and Fort Worth health food stores and markets is a fantastic way to figure out just how healthy your diet really is. Smoothies and juice stores will get a quick shout out, and then a few gluten free bakeries with lots of fresh baked low sugar sweets and treats will round out the post.
Expect to find a local healthy foods map towards the conclusion that will help you locate all of the places we mention throughout the article. And we have written about numerous cities around the Midwest that you can check out at that link if interested.
Vegan & Vegetarian Restaurants
There are some really good vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your area like:
- D’Vegan at 9780 Walnut St
- Goji Café at 2330 Royal Ln #900
- Nature’s Plate at 10233 Northwest Hwy #432
- Kalachandji’s at 5430 Gurley Ave
- Vegan Food House at 832 W Seventh St
- Boulevard of Greens at 2700 Horne St #110, Fort Worth
- Belenty’s Love at 3516 Blue Bonnet Cir, Fort Worth
- Loving Hut at 4519 Matlock Rd #123, Arlington
- Kesari at 3100 Independence Pkwy #319, Plano
- TLC Vegan Kitchen at 520 Shepherd Dr #23, Garland
- My Thai & Vegan at 6550 N MacArthur Blvd #150, Irving
D’Vegan specializes in Asian cuisine including spring rolls, zuchini pho, bun cao lau, kung pao chicken, and pad Thai.
Plant based healthy meals near you including soups, entrees, salads, and snacks as well as whole grains, low glycemic sweeteners, gluten free, and no oil baked items are available at Nature’s Plate.
Kalachandji’s provides selections of soups, rice, curries, steamed veggies, lasagnas, enchiladas, quiches, grilled tofu, and breads.
Delectable Mexican vegan meals including nachos, burritos, guacamole, salads, tacos, and burgers are offered at Belenty’s Love.
My Thai and Vegan serves fried coconut tofu, vegetable tempura, soups, tom yums, salads, vegetable clay pots, stir-fried eggplants, and fried rice.
Dallas & Fort Worth Healthy Restaurants
There are plenty more healthy restaurants in Dallas and Fort Worth like:
- Freshii The Tower at 354 5th St
- True Food Kitchen at 8383 Preston Center Plaza #100
- Recipe Oak Cliff at 1831 S Ewing Ave
- Flower Child at 5450 W Lovers Ln
- Righteous Foods at 3405 W 7th St, Fort Worth
- Snap Kitchen at 2828 W 7th St, Fort Worth
- Olives Mediterranean Grill at 1714 W Randol Mill Rd, Arlington
- Vitality Bowls Plano at 2100 Dallas Pkwy # 132, Plano
- Urban Eatz at 5910 N MacArthur Blvd #151, Irving
- Original ChopShop at 829 W Stacy Rd Bld B #120, Allen
- Pure Café at 1244 Prospect St, Southlake
True Food Kitchen prepares local salads, bowls, pizzas, burgers, and sandwiches with vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, paleo, and keto options.
Fresh organic juices, smoothies, teas, milks, soups, salads, sandwiches, and more with plant based alternatives in your area are available at Recipe Oak Cliff.
Flower Child offers personalized bowls, wraps, and salads with selections of vegetables, grains, fruits, and lean proteins that are vegetarian, gluten free, keto, and paleo friendly.
Tasty kebabs, falafels, kibbehs, gyros, seafood, vegan dishes, and more in Arlington are provided at Olives Mediterranean Grill.
Specialty acai berry smoothies with organic granola and superfood toppings as well as soups, salads, paninis, and juices are served at Vitality Bowls in Plano.
Pure Café is a great place to eat healthy food in Southlake including sandwiches, salads, flatbread pizzas, soups, juices, smoothies, and grain bowls.
Salad Bars In Your Area
You can always get a nutritious meal at one of these salad bars near you:
- Bread Zeppelin at 1300 Main St
- Salad & Go at 5101 Ross Ave
- Salata at 520 Commerce St, Fort Worth
- Snappy Salads at Camp Bowie Blvd #120, Fort Worth
- Souper Salad at 1017 N Central Expy # 250, Plano
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop at 4430 Lavon Dr #300, Garland
- Saladworks at 3601 Regent Blvd, Irving
- McAlister’s Deli at 3501 Regent Blvd, Irving
- Coolgreens Southlake at 2211 E Southlake Blvd #500, Southlake
Customized salads with more than 40 ingredients and over 20 dressings including gluten free and nondairy options can be found at Bread Zeppelin.
Numerous assortments of hearty ingredients, lean proteins, and homemade dressings are available at Salad and Go.
Snappy Salads in Fort Worth prepares grilled avocados, barbecue ranch chicken, hot honey chicken grain bowls, wraps, and fresh juices.
Homecooked soups, salads, breads, desserts, and buffets are offered at Souper Salad in Plano. Saladworks provides over 60 ingredients and combinations for personalized healthy salads in Irving.
Really good soups can be found at these restaurants:
- La Madeleine at 6410 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth
- B2J Fish Soup at 151 W Spring Creek Pkwy #517, Plano
- Lito’s Kitchen at 2714 W Kingsley Rd A1, Garland
La Madeleine serves some healthy and not so healthy soups in your area including tomato basil, cream of mushroom, country potato, and French onion.
Classic spicy sour, spicy, and vine pepper numb variations are prepared at B2J Fish Soup. Lito’s Kitchen provides a wide selection of sandwiches, soups, salads, bowls, wraps, and sides in Garland.
Recipe Oak Cliff, Pure Café, Bread Zeppelin, Salata, Snappy Salad, Souper Salad, Potbelly Sandwich Shop, and Saladworks from some different lists are also known to make tasty soups.
Health Food Stores & Markets
Buy your own fresh fruits and vegetables at these local health food stores and markets:
- Ann’s Health Food Center at 2634 S Zang Blvd
- Cox Farms Market at 778 Fort Worth Ave
- Natural Grocers at 2501 W 7th St #115, Fort Worth
- Sunflower Shoppe Wellness Market at 5817 Curzon Ave, Fort Worth
- The Vitamin Shoppe at 4701 S Cooper St #109, Arlington
- HerbMart at 4010 W 15th St # 120, Plano
- Years To Your Health at 503 E 2nd St, Irving
There are also many Whole Foods Markets near you in the Dallas and Fort Worth Metro area but we don’t like filling our lists up with the same chains over and over.
Smoothies & Juice Shops
Smoothie and juice shops are good options for a quick and healthy snack:
- JuiceLand at 1888 Sylvan Ave F150
- Clean Juice at 1302 Main St
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe at 4560 W Mockingbird Ln #118
- Juice Junkies at 925 Foch St, Fort Worth
- Main Squeeze Juice Co. at 4560 Heritage Trace Pkwy #500, Fort Worth
- Juice Time Café at 6921 Independence Pkwy, Plano
- Champions Nutrition at 1452 Northwest Hwy, Garland
- Jamba at 6440 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving
- Smoothie King at 2731 Little Elm Pkwy #320, Little Elm
- I Love Juice Bar at 950 W Stacy Rd #140, Allen
- Smoothie Factory at 230 N Denton Tap Rd, Coppell
Hemp protein, almond, spinach, kale, bee pollen, turmeric, ginger, dates, honey, matcha, and more are supplements you can add to smoothies available at JuiceLand.
Tropical Smoothie Café sells fresh juices, flatbreads, wraps, quesadillas, sandwiches, and salads. Main Squeeze Juice in Fort Worth provides numerous assortments of acai, green, and pitaya bowls.
Juice Junkies offers additional healthy items for smoothies like spirulina, flax seed, pomegranate powder, acai berry, and more as well as breakfast sandwiches, organic oatmeal bowls, chia pudding, and Greek pasta salads.
Smoothie Factory in Coppell has a wide selection of local boost packs including whey protein, spirulina, creatine, glutamine, multivitamin, fiber, bee pollen, oats, almonds, probiotics, liquid B12, and ginseng.
Gluten Free Bakeries Near You
Gluten free bakeries in Dallas and Fort Worth should have plenty of good things to try:
- Spiral Diner at 1101 N Beckley Ave
- Unrefined at 3250 Hulen St #130, Fort Worth
- Cinnaholic at 6975 Lebanon Rd, Frisco
- Reverie Bakeshop at 980 N Coit Rd #2850, Richardson
- E’s Gluten Free TX at 4315 Action St, Garland
- Hannah’s Gluten Free
Spiral Diner sells personalized cakes, cupcakes, and brownies with vegan, nondairy, no egg, and gluten free options near you.
Various selections of breads, muffins, cakes, and baked delights with vegan, keto, and paleo alternatives are available at Unrefined Bakery.
Signature cinnamon rolls with plant based, nondairy, no egg, and lactose free selections in Frisco are prepared at Cinnaholic.
Reverie Bakeshop provides vegan pastries, French macarons, pies, cheesecakes, and cakes in Richardson. Courses, classes, mixes, and baking essentials are offered at Hannah’s Gluten Free.
You might also want to know about:
- Soup & Salad Bars in Houston
- Soup & Salad Bars in Austin
- Soup & Salad Bars in San Antonio
- Soup & Salad Bars in OKC
Enjoy Eating Healthy In Dallas & Fort Worth
Now that you have read about all of those local vegan and vegetarian restaurants, other healthy restaurants, salad bars, places to get great soup, health food stores and markets, smoothies and juice shops, and gluten free bakeries in your area it should be easy for you to grab a delicious and nutritious meal in the near future.
If you noticed anything incorrect on this page or if anything we mentioned has become dated please let us know in the comments so we can keep our info as fresh as possible. Hopefully you enjoy eating healthy food at restaurants in Dallas and Fort Worth.