You will hopefully be learning quite a bit about healthy food and restaurants in Orlando right now. Our main objective is to cover as much as we can so that you will be able to buy nutritious foods in your area and feel great when your next meal is finished.
The best vegan and vegetarian restaurants near you will get the ball rolling and vegetable lovers are not lacking for options here. More healthy restaurants will come next in addition to nice salad bars and soup restaurants.
Buying nutritious ingredients at Orlando health food stores and markets is a fantastic way to figure out just how healthy your diet really is. Smoothies and juice stores will get a quick shout out, and then a few gluten free bakeries with lots of fresh baked low sugar sweets and treats will round out the post.
Expect to find a local healthy foods map towards the conclusion that will help you locate all of the places we mention throughout the article. And we have written about numerous cities around the region that you can check out at this link if interested.
Vegan & Vegetarian Restaurants
There are some really good vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your area like:
- Leguminati at 2401 Curry Ford Rd
- Loving Hut at 2101 E Colonial Dr
- Market On South at 2603 E South St
- V’s Diner at 5601 Edgewater Dr
- Veggie Garden at 1216 E Colonial Dr #11
- Earthy Kitchen at 9318 E Colonial Dr A6
- Fresh Kitchen at 851 N Alafaya Trail
- Korgette at 609 Irvington Ave
- Better U Dining at 121 Broadway, Kissimmee
- Nadia’s Café at127 Broadway, Kissimmee
Some of the favorites at Leguminati would be their breaded vegan chicken and beef crunchwraps with flour tortillas. 100% plant based meals in Orlando are served at Make Loving Hut.
Healthy artisan craft goods are available from 8am to 12am Monday through Saturday and until 10pm on Sunday at Market on South. Veggie Garden makes some great homemade vegetable broth that is available from 10am to 7pm daily.
Earthy Kitchen is open from 12pm to 8pm Tuesday through Saturday specializing in Puerto Rican plant based home style cooking. Organic meals and homemade sauces that are free of gluten, dairy, and sugar are served at Fresh Kitchen.
You can build your own bowls as well as get healthy dishes, falafels, and signature sauces at Korgette. Nadia’s is a good place to eat vegan and vegetarian platters and wraps in Kissimmee but they also are known for their tasty lentil soup and they are open from 11am to 4pm Monday through Saturday.
Orlando Healthy Restaurants
There are plenty more healthy restaurants in Orlando like:
- Purple Ocean at 1110 N Mills Ave
- Hungry Pants at 3421 S Orange Ave
- Vitality Bowls at 8014 Conroy Windermere Rd #101
- Freshii at 7600 Dr Phillips Blvd
- Equilibre Healthy Food at 1807 N Orange Ave
- Bolay at 12711 Narcoossee Rd #120
- Pei Wei at 2501 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee
Purple Ocean is open every day from 9am to 6pm serving healthy raw, organic, and vegan dishes near you.
Delectable açai and grain bowls, wraps, and salads as well as smoothies and fresh juices are offered at Vitality from 9am to 8pm Monday through Saturday and until 7pm on Sunday.
Bowls, burritos, salads, wraps, soups, smoothies, and juices are some of the items offered at Freshii’s. Equilibre excels at providing local organic healthy meals and juice cleanses from 8:30am to 5:30pm daily.
Create your own bowls with roasted vegetables, roasted proteins, and many more fresh ingredients at Bolay. Pei Wei’s restaurant serves authentic handcrafted Asian inspired dishes using fresh home chopped vegetables.
Salad Bars In Your Area
You can always get a nutritious meal at one of these salad bars near you:
- Greenbeat at 486 N Orange Ave #4
- Greens & Grille at 4104 Millenia Blvd #114
- Edens Fresh at 201 S Orange Ave
- Ugrean at 8001 S Orange Blossom Trail
- Nature’s Table Café at 450 S Orange Ave
- Fat Boys’ at 1606 W Vine St, Kissimmee
- Italian Joint at 215 Broadway, Kissimmee
Greenbeat prepares meals from scratch every day using local garden vegetables, fruits, leaves, freshly grilled proteins, and dressings that are free of gluten and additives.
Made from scratch soups, sides, dressings, and marinades are available seven days a week at Greens and Grille. Both Nature’s Table and Fat Boys’ are open early every day at 8am.
Vitality Bowls and Freshii’s from our best healthy restaurants list are also good options for salads in your area also.
Really good soups can be found at these restaurants:
- Soupa Saiyan at 5689 Vineland Rd
- Pho 88 at 730 N Mills Ave
- Pho Vinh at 657 Primrose Dr
- Anh Hong at 1124 E Colonial Dr
- El Cilantrillo at 3628 W Vine St, Kissimmee
- Maracas at 3271 S John Young Pkwy, Kissimmee
- Oriental Square at 1620 Pleasant Hill Rd, Kissimmee
Vietnamese soups and noodles are served from 12pm to 10pm Monday through Saturday and until 8pm on Sunday at Soupa Saiyan.
Pho 88 specializes in Vietnamese dishes such as pho, bun bo hue, bun rieu, banh mi, stir fry, rice platters, and rice vermicelli noodle bowls.
Pho, vermicelli, and other Vietnamese dishes are available from 10am to 9:30pm at Pho Vinh. El Cilantrillo Restaurant is open at 11am Monday through Saturday and 12pm on Sunday.
Maracas is one of the go to spots for rich flavorful soups. Oriental Square serves soups six days a week. Good soups are also available at Nadia’s and Greens and Grille from our other lists.
Health Food Stores & Markets
Buy your own fresh fruits and vegetables at these local health food stores and markets:
- Forever Young at697 N Semoran Blvd
- Earth Fare at 9 W Gore St
- Chamberlin’s Natural Foods at 4924 E Colonial Dr
- The Farmacy at 1918 W Princeton St
- Fitlife Foods at 7341 W Sand Lake Rd
- Fresh Market at 5000 Dr Phillips Blvd
- Vitamin Shoppe at 3312 Greenwald Way N, Kissimmee
- Holyland International at 2940 Vineland Rd, Kissimmee
Forever Young Health Foods sells vitamins, supplements, minerals, herbs, sports nutrition, and plenty more and even offers monthly discounts.
A selection of dried bulk goods, wellness products, and healthy foods near you are provided at Earth Fare.
Chamberlin’s offers high quality natural foods and products as well as healthful herbs, teas, whole grain flours, powdered supplements, and much more.
You can buy locally sourced organic fruits and vegetables on weekdays from 9am to 5pm at The Farmacy. Fitlife Foods prepares meals that are free of artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, and preservatives.
Quality meals and premium baked goods are available at The Fresh Market. The Vitamin Shoppe carries supplements, proteins, weight management products, aromatherapy items, and other organic goods.
There are also a few Whole Foods Markets in Orlando, but we try to not load our lists up by repeating the same chains over and over.
Smoothies & Juice Shops
Smoothie and juice shops are good options for a quick and healthy snack:
- Clean Juice at 7512 Dr Phillips Blvd
- Skyebird Juice Bar at 3201 Corrine Dr
- Raw Juice Bar at 898 E Washington St
- GoJuice at 1415 N Orange Ave
- Tasty Lemon at 3831 W Vine St #52, Kissimmee
- I Smoothies Café at 1750 Ball Park Rd, Kissimmee
- Tropifruits Icy & Juicy at 5401 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy Store, Kissimmee
Clean Juice offers protein smoothies as well as fresh and cold pressed juices. Organic cold pressed juices and smoothies near you are also available from 8am to 7pm Monday through Saturday and until 7pm on Sunday at Skyebird Juice Bar.
Raw Juice Bar provides cold pressed vegan juices, smoothies, wraps, healthy shots, and smoothie bowls from 8am to 10pm daily. GoJuice’s made to order beverages are free of syrups and artificial flavors.
Tasty Lemon offers local organic fruit sorbets, premium fruit smoothies, and lemonades that are made with organic sugar cane granules starting at 10am Monday through Saturday and 11am on Sunday.
Meal replacements that are packed with 100% whey protein isolate and pea protein are available seven days a week at I Smoothies Café. Tropifruits Icy and Juicy is open on weekdays at 12am and 10am on weekends.
You can also get smoothies at Vitality Bowls and Freshii’s from our best healthy restaurants list.
Gluten Free Bakeries Near You
Gluten free bakeries in Orlando should have plenty of good things to try:
- Jillycakes at 500 E Central Blvd
- Sweet by Holly at 711 N Alafaya Trail
- Erin McKenna’s at 1642 E Buena Vista Dr B
- Sugar Divas at 25 W Crystal Lake St # 172
Creative, regular, and gluten free cupcakes in your area are offered at Sweet by Holly. Erin McKenna’s specializes in gluten free baked goods and treats.
You can get vegan and gluten free cakes near you along with cupcakes, sugar cookies, cake pops, cake balls, and much more six days a week at Sugar Divas.
You might also want to know about:
- Healthy Restaurants & Markets in Tampa Bay & St Petersburg
- Healthy Restaurants & Markets in Miami
- Healthy Restaurants & Markets in Jacksonville
- Healthy Restaurants & Markets in Cape Coral & Ft Myers
Enjoy Eating Healthy In Orlando
Now that you have read about all of those local vegan and vegetarian restaurants, other healthy restaurants, salad bars, places to get great soup, health food stores and markets, smoothies and juice shops, and gluten free bakeries in your area it should be easy for you to grab a delicious and nutritious meal in the near future.
If you noticed anything incorrect on this page or if anything we mentioned has become dated please let us know in the comments so we can keep our info as fresh as possible. Hopefully you enjoy eating healthy food at restaurants in Orlando.