We are about to tale a closer look at where you can find healthy food and restaurants in Miami today. We’ll do our best to cover all of the best locations near you to acquire nutritious foods so you will feel as good as possible when your next meal is finished.
The best vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your area will get things going and vegetable lovers have plenty of options in this town. Other local healthy restaurants will come next, as well as nice salad bars and soup restaurants.
Buying nutritious things at Miami health food stores and markets is a fantastic way to be in control of how healthy your diet really is. Smoothies and juice stores will follow, and then a few gluten free bakeries with lots of fresh baked low sugar sweets will wrap it up.
Towards the end there will even be a map that will help you locate all of the places we mention throughout the article. If you’re interested you can also check out our other posts on where to eat your fruits and veggies in the Southeast right there.
Vegan & Vegetarian Restaurants
Some of the best local vegan and vegetarian restaurants would be:
- Love Life Café at 2616 NW 5 Ave
- Manna Life Food at 80 NE 2nd Ave
- The Vegan Marie at 274 NW 54th St
- The Cocinita at 70 SE 5th St 107
- Organic Food Kings at 3246 N Miami Ave
- Paperfish Sushi at 1421 S Miami Ave
- SoBe Vegan at 401 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
- Vegan Brüder at 619 Breakers Ave, Fort Lauderdale
- Happy Vegan Bakers Café at 2800 W 84th St bay #6, Hialeah
- ittle litaly at 3808 SW 8th St, Coral Gables
Plant based and vegan cuisines as well as fresh baked goods are available at Love Life Cafe Manna Life Food is a full service vegan restaurant and cafe in Miami offering global soups, salads, bowls, and smoothies.
All natural foods, juices, and smoothies are available at The Vegan Marie. The Cocinita is a good place to go for vegan South American staples like burritos, arepas, burgers, and desserts.
Organic Food Kings is an all vegan food truck with an AstroTurf line seating area that provides burgers, tacos, and barbecues. Paperfish Sushi serves creative sushi, ceviche, and a variety of other vegan dishes in your area in a sophisticated setting.
In Fort Lauderdale vegan dishes for health conscious individuals are the specialties of SoBe. German style vegan burgers and bratwurst are some of the most popular options at Vegan Brüder.
Happy Vegan Bakers Café excels at providing vegan versions of popular Hispanic soul foods. ittle litaly prepares raw and vegan dishes in Coral Gables including soups, pastas, and sandwiches.
Miami Healthy Restaurants
You can also try other healthy restaurants in Miami like:
- Natura Eatery at 75 NE 16th St
- Lilikoi Organic Living at 500 South Pointe Dr #180
- The Healthy Spot at 12204 Miramar Pkwy #8, Miramar
- Fresh First at 1637 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale
- Carrot Express at 259 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
A menu of healthy items including farm fresh smoothies, acai bowls, and cafe fare are offered at Natura Eatery.
Lilikoi Organic Living is dedicated to preparing your meals using high quality ingredients that promote a healthier lifestyle.
The Healthy Spot serves smoothies, protein waffles, protein snacks, refreshers, and hot teas.
Organic and gluten free breakfast and lunch items are served along with smoothies and juices at Fresh First.
Carrot Express provides a local healthy creative menu based on all natural ingredients in a fun, comfortable, and casual environment.
Salad Bars In Your Area
There will be plenty of nutritious foods to choose from at salad bars near you:
- Mi’talia Kitchen & Bar at 5958 S Dixie Hwy
- Giardino Gourmet Salads at 175 SE 13th St
- Pura Vida South of Fifth at 110 Washington Ave #2
- Plate at 2105 Coral Way
- Doc B’s Restaurant & Bar at 301 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- La Corte Café at 100 E Broward Blvd #107, Fort Lauderdale
- Just Salad at 1732 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale
Giardino Gourmet Salads has one of the most diverse selections of handcrafted delicious salads and menu offerings.
Pura Vida South of Fifth is a surf themed restaurant providing healthy sandwiches, soups, and salads as well as juices and other beverages.
Plate is a family owned restaurant serving fresh home cooked meals, salads, and daily specials.
In a stylish modern setting Doc B’s Restaurant and Bar prepares local salads and seasonal comfort foods.
Good servings of eggs, salads, sandwiches, burgers, and Latin inspired fare are offered at La Corte Café.
You can also head to Just Salad in Fort Lauderdale for customized salads, wraps, and smoothies.
Other places in this post that are known to make some great salads include Manna Life Food, The Daily Creative Food Co, Gogo Fresh, Pronto, Ten Fruits, and JB&C Juice Bar and Café.
Great soups can be found at these restaurants:
- The Daily Creative Food Co at 2001 Biscayne Blvd #109
- Lemoni Café at 4600 NE 2nd Ave #8e
- Gogo Fresh at 926 Alton Rd
- Pronto Salads at 14459 Miramar Pkwy, Miramar
The Daily Creative Food Co provides a selection of sandwiches, salads, soups, wraps, and other items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. European soups and healthy vegan options in your area are offered at Lemoni Café.
You can build your own salads as well as get savory pies and homemade soups at Gogo Fresh. A variety of salads, paninis, and soups are available at Pronto.
You can also try some other good healthy soups in Miami at Manna Life Food, Happy Vegan Bakers Café, and Pura Vida South of Fifth from our other lists.
Health Food Stores & Markets
Pick out your own produce at these local health food stores and markets:
- Beehive Health Food Store at 6490 Bird Rd
- Verde Market at 2328 NE 2nd Ave #2
- The Fresh Market at 2640 S Bayshore Dr
- FarmMed at 1301 NW 84th Ave #101
- Whole Foods Market at 299 SE 3rd Ave
- Nature’s Remedy Shop at 1855 Cordova Rd, Fort Lauderdale
Beehive Health Food Store includes a vegan and vegetarian restaurant as well as a walk in vitamin and health food store that sells homeopathic medicines, CBD, Delta 8, and healthy snacks from 9am to 7pm Monday through Saturday.
Natural and healthy products near you including freshly squeezed orange juice, dried fruits, nuts, and more are sold from 10:30am to 7pm Monday through Saturday and until 6pm on Sunday at Verde Market.
The Fresh Market is an upscale grocery store chain with an old world feel selling fresh local vegetables, cooked foods, wines, and other items from 7am to 9pm daily.
FarmMed manufactures and distributes organic natural foods and nutritional supplements that are made with fresh from the farm ingredients.
There were about half a dozen Whole Foods Markets in the Miami metro area as of our last check, but we doubt we need to tell you what that popular chain has to offer.
Natural supplements, organic superfoods, homeopathic remedies, and other products are available at Nature’s Remedy Shop from 9am to 7pm Monday through Saturday and until 5pm on Sunday.
Smoothies & Juice Shops
There are quite a few Miami smoothie and juice shops too:
- Under the Mango Tree at 737 5th St
- Raw Jūce at 900 S Miami Ave #139
- Green G at 222 NE 25th St #106
- Ten Fruits at 143 NE 3rd Ave
- Devia Juice Bar at Midtown Shops at 3401 N Miami Ave
- Joe & The Juice at 2315 NW 2nd Ave
- JB&C Juice Bar & Café at 924 N Flagler Dr, Fort Lauderdale
- Sanatos Healthy Restaurant and Marker at 190 Minorca Ave, Coral Gables
Under the Mango Tree is a bohemian juice and coffee bar with veggie snacks that also sells eco friendly gift items. Plant based, organic, and cold pressed juices, smoothies, acai bowls, and other organic foods are available at Raw Jūce.
Green G is a super food juice bar offering handcrafted organic foods, juices, and smoothies. Healthy local salads, fruity smoothies, fresh pressed juices, breakfasts, and sandwiches are sold at Ten Fruits.
Devia Juice Bar provides healthy smoothies, juices, and bowls that are made from two pounds of organic fruits and vegetables. You can get fresh juices, healthy shakes, delectable sandwiches, and nutritious foods at Joe &and The Juice.
JB&C Juice Bar and Cafe is one of the best places to go for juices, smoothies, acai bowls, avocado toast, paninis, and salads. Delicious and healthy meals, smoothies, green juices, healthy desserts, and much more are offered at Sanatos Healthy Restaurant and Market in Coral Gables.
Gluten Free Bakeries Near You
Gluten free bakeries in your area should have plenty of good things to try:
- Almotti Gluten Free Bakery at 14395 SW 139th Ct #102
- Bettersweet Vegan Bakery at 1610 NW 20th St
- The Chocolate Chip Bakery at 166 NE 29th St
- Dora’s Bakery and Bistro at 3822 SW 8th St
- The Salty Donut at 50 NW 23rd St #112
- We Take The Cake at 1211 NE 9th Ave, Fort Lauderdale
Almotti Gluten Free Bakery specializes in fresh, gourmet, and handcrafted Italian delicacies that are free of artificial flavors nor preservatives. In Miami you can buy gluten free cakes, cupcakes, cake pops, and decorated cookies at Bettersweet Vegan Bakery.
The Chocolate Chip Bakery specializes in organic, dairy free, gluten free, and soy free artisanal baked goods. You can also buy freshly baked gluten free products at Dora’s Bakery and Bistro.
The Salty Donut offers sophisticated donuts in inventive seasonal flavors with gluten free options. A wide range of cakes with different frostings including vegan and gluten free options in your area are provided at We Take The Cake.
We have also written about:
Enjoy Eating Healthy In Miami
After learning about all of those local vegan and vegetarian restaurants, other healthy restaurants, salad bars, places to get great soup, health food stores and markets, smoothies and juice shops, and gluten free bakeries in your area it shouldn’t be hard for you to grab a delicious and nutritious meal in the near future.
If you noticed anything incorrect on this page please let us know in the comments so we can keep our info as fresh as possible. Hopefully you enjoy eating healthy food at restaurants in Miami.