Over the next few minutes you should be learning quite a bit about healthy food and restaurants in Stockholm. Our main objective is to cover as much as we can so that you will be able to buy nutritious foods in your area and feel great when your next meal is finished.
The best vegan and vegetarian restaurants near you will get the ball rolling and vegetable lovers are not lacking for options here. More healthy restaurants will come next in addition to nice salad bars and soup restaurants.
Buying nutritious ingredients at Stockholm health food stores and markets is a fantastic way to figure out just how healthy your diet really is. Smoothies and juice stores will get a quick shout out, and then a few gluten free bakeries with lots of fresh baked low sugar sweets and treats will round out the post.
Expect to find a local healthy foods map towards the conclusion that will help you locate all of the places we mention throughout the article. And we have written about numerous cities around Europe that you can check out at that link if interested.
Vegan & Vegetarian Restaurants
There are some really good vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your area like:
- De Herman at Fjällgatan 23B
- Pepstop at Riddargatan 3A
- Lao Wai at Luntmakargatan 74
- My Vegina at Norrtullsgatan 21
- Mahalo Odengatan at Odengatan 26
Stockholm Healthy Restaurants
There are plenty more healthy restaurants in Stockholm like:
- Organic Green at Rehnsgatan 24
- Grön Hermitage at Stora Nygatan 11
- Organico at Timmermansgatan 19
- Fern & Fika at Långholmsgatan 11
- Seyhmus at Varvsgatan 29
Fern and Fika is one of the best healthy restaurants near you and provides natural foods that are free of gluten, additive, and sugar and even uses compostable takeaway packaging. Seyhmus has been serving some of the best local vegetarian meals using high quality organic ingredients since 1997.
Salad Bars In Your Area
You can always get a nutritious meal at one of these salad bars near you:
- Holy Greens at Norrlandsgatan 13
- LETT Sveavägen at Sveavägen 23
- City Sallad at Skeppsbron 6
- Salata Sthlm at Rosenlundsgatan 32
- Holy Greens at Regeringsgatan 28
- Falafel Bar at Hornsgatan 39B
Those local restaurants with good salads have so many options we can’t even begin to list them all. We suggest you look at those links and check out their menu to see if they sell the right salads that you are searching for.
Really good soups can be found at these restaurants:
- Restaurant Kajsas Fisk at Hötorgshallen 3,
- Sous la châtaigne at Kindstugatan 1, 111 31
- Restaurang Kryp In at Prästgatan 17
- Ramen Ki-Mama at Birger Jarlsgatan 93
- Bún Bò Huế at Sankt Eriksgatan 124
Restaurant Kajsas Fisk serves delicious fish soup. You can also try other unique soups like Porcini mushroom and Jerusalem artichoke at Restaurang Kryp In. Bún Bò Huế offers traditional soups too like Bun Bo Hue and Pho Ga.
Health Food Stores & Markets
Buy your own fresh fruits and vegetables at these local health food stores and markets:
- Gryningen Hälsa AB at Folkungagatan 68
- Re-store Stockholm at Långholmsgatan 34
- Lifeland AB at Norrtullsgatan 25A,
- Goodstore at Åsögatan 116
- Lidl at Sveavägen 59
- Martin & Servera at Ranhammarsvägen 10
Smoothies & Juice Shops
Smoothie and juice shops are good options for a quick and healthy snack:
- En Juicebar at Fredriksdalsgatan 6
- Kallpressen at Rörstrandsgatan 34
- Joe & The Juice at Scheelegatan 9
- Orange Juice Bar at Solna Torg 10
- Coffeshop by Juiceverket at Katarinavägen 20
You can expect to find a wide variety of healthy smoothies and juices in your area at any of the above. If you are after any particular juice, smoothie, bowl, or other health food check out the links we gave and see if they are on their menu.
Gluten Free Bakeries Near You
Gluten free bakeries in Stockholm should have plenty of good things to try:
- Happy Atelier at Hantverkargatan 47
- NEWT Food & Bread at Polhemsgatan 15
- Vete-Katten at 111 22 Stockholm
- S:t Paul Bageri at Sankt Paulsgatan 24
Happy Atelier bakes good pastries and princess cakes. NEWT Food and Bread excels at providing tasty goods like tosca sticky mummy with blueberries, raspberries, and cream as well as whole love moums, cream and raspberries, old fashioned apple cake with vanilla cream, carrot cake, stickydemumma cake with cream and blueberries, chocolate biscuits, and chocolate truffles. Queen cream, fruit cream, princess, and wedding cakes as well as pralines are available at Vete Katten.
S:t Paul Bageri serves fresh breads and snacks like tasty sandwiches and healthy salads as well as a
variety of cold and hot drinks.
You might also want to know about:
- Soup & Salad Bars in Oslo
- Soup & Salad Bars in Helsinki
- Soup & Salad Bars in Saint Petersburg
- Soup & Salad Bars in Copenhagen
Enjoy Eating Healthy In Stockholm
Now that you have read about all of those local vegan and vegetarian restaurants, other healthy restaurants, salad bars, places to get great soup, health food stores and markets, smoothies and juice shops, and gluten free bakeries in your area it should be easy for you to grab a delicious and nutritious meal in the near future.
If you noticed anything incorrect on this page or if anything we mentioned has become dated please let us know in the comments so we can keep our info as fresh as possible. Hopefully you enjoy eating healthy food at restaurants in Stockholm.