Today we are going to be going on a deep dive into where to find healthy food and restaurants in Barcelona. We will try to cover all of the best places to get nutritious food in your area so that you can feel as good as possible after your meal.
Kicking things off will be the best local vegan and vegetarian restaurants. Mom always told you to eat your vegetables, well you certainly will be able to at these great venues.
Then we will get into some other healthy restaurants near you, plus discuss good salad bars and restaurants with good soups. Barcelona health food stores and markets will follow them up, buying nutritious foods and cooking meals yourself is a great way to know just how good your diet really is.
Smoothies and juice shops will come next, and we will get you out of here with a few gluten free bakeries that should also have plenty of low sugar sweets and treats. Stick around for our local healthy foods map at the end that will have all the places we mention throughout the post pinned on it.
Plus you are welcome to read our other posts on Spain at that link if you are interested.
Vegan & Vegetarian Restaurants
Some of the best vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona would be:
- SoTeresa Carles at Carrer de Jovellanos, 2
- Rasoterra at Carrer del Palau, 5
- Veggie Garden at Carrer dels Àngels, 3
- Sésamo at Carrer de Sant Antoni Abat, 52
- Flax & Kale at Carrer dels Tallers, 74b
Teresa Carles provides a selection of vegan dishes in your area like jackfruit tacos, eggplant mille feuille, risotto carnaroli, pad thai, Caesar salad, and more.
Delectable spinach croquettes, grilled maitake mushrooms, green curry, tacos, roasted pumpkins, buckwheat sponge cake, and more healthy local meals are available at Rasoterra.
Veggie Garden sells a variety of raw foods, cold tapas, salads, soups, burgers, and snacks.
Flax and Kale offers a flexitarian diet menu consisting of 80% plant based and 20% fish.
Barcelona Healthy Restaurants
More healthy restaurants in your area are:
- FitBar – Açai Bowls & Healthy Food at Carrer de Sant Miquel, 41
- Flexbowls at Carrer de la Diputació, 289
Specialty acai bowls, smoothies, and snacks with sugarless and gluten free options are served at Fitbar.
Salad Bars Near You
These local salad bars should have plenty of nutritious foods to choose from:
- Salad Market at Carrer de la Diputació, 314
- Enlagloria Salad House at Carrer de l’Avenir, 66
- BON at Carrer d’Enric Granados, 135
Both Salad Market and Enlagloria are great places where you can personalize your own meals with over 50 fresh ingredients. Plant based, organic, and natural foods and juices near you are provided at BON.
Sopa at Carrer de Roc Boronat, 114 prepares a wide selection of vegetarian dishes and some very tasty signature soups daily.
Health Food Stores & Markets
Pick out your own produce at these Barcelona health food stores and markets:
- Organic Market at Carrer d’Astúries, 22
- Yes Future at Carrer de Viladomat, 66
- Veritas at Via Laietana, 28
- Ferment 9 at Carrer de Sepúlveda, 135
Smoothies & Juice Shops
There are plenty of smoothie and juice shops near you:
- Juice Dudes at Avinguda Meridiana, 1
- Froots & Roots at Carrer Del Peu de la Creu, 19
- Smudy Juice Bar at Avinguda Diagonal, 3
- L’Hamaca at Plaça de Sant Agustí Vell, 15
Flavorful acai bowls, smoothies, coffees, sandwiches, and green salads are available at Juice Dudes. Froots and Roots prepares healthy snacks, soups, wraps, and sandwiches in your area.
L’Hamaca provides selections of acai, dry seaweed, turmeric, spirulina, maca, raw hemp protein, quinoa, and chia seeds to be added to your smoothies.
Gluten Free Bakeries In Your Area
Enjoy some fresh baked goodness at these gluten free bakeries:
- Jansana at Carrer de Balmes, 106
- Forn Boix at Carrer de l’Hospital, 20
- La Besnéta at Carrer de Torrijos, 37
- Casa Lupita Bake Shop at Carrer del Coronel Sanfeliu, 10
Jansana sells gluten free baked goods near you including pretzels, brownies, croissants, donuts, cookies, and breads. Gluten free, vegan, and sugarless cakes and pastries are available at La Besnéta.
Some of the finest cookies, cakes, bagels, sandwiches, brioches, breads, and brownies are provided at Casa Lupita who has some local gluten free options.
You can also read our posts on:
- Smoothies, Juice & Gluten Free Bakeries in Madrid
- Smoothies, Juice & Gluten Free Bakeries in Valencia
- Smoothies, Juice & Gluten Free Bakeries in Seville
- Smoothies, Juice & Gluten Free Bakeries in Paris
Enjoy Eating Healthy In Barcelona
We wish we had more to share but for now that is all we’ve got. After reading about all of those local vegan and vegetarian restaurants, other healthy restaurants, salad bars, places to get great soup, health food stores and markets, smoothies and juice shops, and gluten free bakeries in your area it shouldn’t be hard for you to grab a delicious and nutritious meal in the near future.
While we try our best to keep these posts updated it isn’t easy, if you noticed anything incorrect on this page please let us know in the comments. Hopefully you enjoy eating healthy food at restaurants in Barcelona.